School documents, such as diploma, transcript, enrollment/graduation verification letter, must be notarized by the school registrar (whether is a high school, college or university, the process is the same). If you already left the country, we can receive your school documents directly in our office or retrieve them from the school's registrar. Sometimes the registrar’s office does not have a notary on staff, in such situations we act as notaries and complete this essential first step toward an apostille.

RELATED DOCUMENTS: We invite you to familiarize with specific requirements of the foreign country where you intend to continue your studies or apply for a job. Sometimes school documents should be presented to the New York Consulate of the country where you intend to use them for an evaluation and further legalization. 

Apostille Service

We are a New York based firm specializing in preparation of documents for international use, including school documents.  Since our inception in 2010, we have helped many clients continue their studies or apply for a job abroad. Learn more about our services or contact us with any questions at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Related resources: Certified Translation

Translation & Apostille Services LLC
1250 Broadway 36th Floor
New York, NY 10001

(917) 837- 9943