We routinely translate a variety of corporate documents for companies and individuals that want to expand their international operations. Some of the documents we translate: Articles of Incorporation; Articles of Organization; Certificates of Good Standing; Minutes Filing Receipts; Bank statements; Contracts; Powers of attorney; IRS forms; Auditor’s reports. All our translations are notarized and accompanied by a Certificate of Accuracy.
Apostille and Embassy Legalization of Corporate Documents
Proper document legalization, through an Apostille or Embassy attestation, is necessary to accomplish a company’s international strategy. We can help with:
· Assessment, retrieval and preparation of documents for international use;
· Authentication at County and State level;
· Certification by the US Department of State and Chamber of Commerce.
· Consulate or Embassy Legalization.
We strive to offer a friendly and courteous service, always taking into account your goal. We adhere to a strict confidentiality policy. Clients’ privacy is maintained with the upmost respect and consideration.
3 STEPS to order a Corporate Document Translation
1) To expedite your order, scan or take a photo of your document with your phone;
2) Send it by e-mail to
3) Pick-up the translation from our office or receive it by email/mail.
|Birth Certificate||Marriage Certificate||Death Certificate||Divorce Decree|
|Adoption Decree||Academic Transcript||Corporate Documents||Letter of Reference|
|Good Conduct||Financial Statement||Apostille Service|